Get Etisalat Cheapest Data Ever in History, Tested & Crested!

By
Advertisement


Hello guys, I know you love cheap data subscription and I’m here to give you the cheapest data subscription ever. Telcos recently reviewed their data packages and  prices and same also applies to some third party re-sellers. I have compared this data attached and prices and it’s by far better than normal etisalat subscription.


Why Should I go With This Plan?
>>It doesn’t zap,
>>It is the cheapest
>>You get your data in minutes
>>It is reliable.

Will it Work on my Device?
Yes, it will work on PC, Android, iPad, iPhones, Windows and Blackberry 10 devices.


See the data lists below

250MB - N300
500MB for N400 
750MBfor N500
1GB for N600 
1.5GB for N800
2GB for N1200
3.5GBfor N1800
5GBfor 3000 

How Can I Get it?
Contact  via whatsapp  08184732157
Text/Call: 09087017160

You can also get a permanent 20% discount for bringing in new customers. You too tell me, which other plans can be better than this?

Note: The re-seller is a reliable person, tested, crested and vested! I know etisalat is one of the fastest internet network in almost all locations, so don’t dull yourself. Ask your question if you are confuse.


0 comments:

Post a Comment