Should I Unleash The Dragon...7GB For N700?

By
Advertisement


Its weekend people and I guess you are still rocking what you know how to rock best. Lots of changes have been made to our Telco’s data recently and I know you are all using one of the best data plan that most favors you.


Well there is this plan I’ve been rocking for quite some time now and I don’t know if I should let the cat out of the bag… Once it’s out, the smart guys will render it useless with smart padlock. The plans gives me 7GB for N700 and its one of the fastest I can think of. Download mercilessly, upload tirelessly, stream endlessly and I think the plan is for the brave.

I’m afraid I might not be sharing it soon because all eyes are on deck, Telcos are not smiling at all. The gods of data says I should wait a little before letting it out. 

So let me ask you, what data plan are you currently using? And hope you are still a loyal fan to glo network?

0 comments:

Post a Comment