Elephone to Release Ele UI

By
Advertisement


In as much as I like my smartphone to run stock UI, I also love to experiment with different user interface, customize it to my taste to atleast something that makes me feel like a mobile boss. 


I’m guessing there are people like me who love to experiment with different UI…no wonder Elephone have decided to announced  officially the time they’ll release their very own UI called Ele UI which they have been working on for a while now.


According to Elephone, A phone without the exclusive UI is just like a young lady without makeup, the face is still charming, nothing to complain about, something special is missing however.

The UI will have a simple interface with an excellent user experience; expected to be release middle of 2017.
If you are Elephone fan, get ready for Ele UI

0 comments:

Post a Comment