How Have You Been Making Payments Online?

By
Advertisement


This is a burning question and I guess a lot of you too must have wanted to ask same question. Buying online has become a normal thing for most of us especially those who buy from foreign sight like ebay, amazon, gearbest, AliExpress etc.


But ever since when limitation has been placed on most of the master cards used online, some of us have been unable to make purchases online. Even if your card is linked with Nigerian PayPal, once your purchases exceed a particular amount, it will be decline.

GTB master card has limitation of $100 per month, Access has limitation of $200 per month; but I have been making use of my Dollar Master Card and that has been bailing me out of all my online transaction.

So those of you who doesn’t have Dollar Master Card, how have you been making your online purchases from foreign sites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment