Why Do You Care-less About Rooting Your Device?

By
Advertisement


I remember vividly that every Android devices I’d used before were rooted, rooting was part of life as it gives you that extra customization and new look on your device.


Rooting has so many advantages but these days, I noticed that many Android users care less about Android rooting probably because most of the Android features you had to root your device to get now ship by default.

Time have changed, most OEM now have their own personal customization like custom XUI, most of them now roll out updates except for a very few who are still struggling to survive.

Then, I rooted my devices for various reasons, installation of custom rom, exploring the nitty gritty of my Android device and now I can’t believe I didn’t root my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 probably because I’m satisfied with the look, feel and current XUI.

In a nutshell I root my devices if need be and let it go if it’s not necessary.

By the way, Kingroot latest version 5.0.4 is available for download. It will help you root most stubborn Android device that you’ve been unable to root for a while within 5min.
You can download it here

Over to you, why do you careless about rooting your device this days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment