What is so Special About This Mobile Browser That Cost N80,000 ($399)?

By
Advertisement


I was minding my own business when someone shared this browser that cost you N80,000 ($399) on playstore with me. Immediately, I had goose bumps and I decided to check it out.


Ekstar is an Internet Service company in India that has developed different apps including messenger but this particular browser caught my attention. They call it the lightest and fastest browser in the world and let you surf the net at the speed of light… In other word, you can call it FLASH.

It contains:
>>Ads-blocker
>>Multi-tabs browsing
>>Smart speed homepage
>>Intuitive Tabs Overview screen
>>Session management
>>Auto-full screen features
>>Download manager

And unfortunately, no one has downloaded it before. This is the first time in my entire life an ordinary browser price is higher than the price of a new 3GB, 64GB Smartphone.

So I was able to bypass the price, downloaded the browser but it was nothing different from Google chrome. Can you spare N80,000 to download a mere app?

0 comments:

Post a Comment