How I Registered My MTN SIM In My Bedroom

By
Advertisement
Register your mtn sim from your room

Hey guys, did you receive a text from MTN asking you to go and register your SIM at any experience center? If so then it’s either you have not registered your SIM or you are among those who were affected by the data loss MTN suffered.
Well I’m sure you are aware of the long queue at all MTN SIM registration units. Anyway, today I’m going to show you how I registered mine in my bedroom. Yes I mean it but the only condition is that you must have your bank verification number. If you have this let’s go.

HOW I DID THE SIM REGISTRATION IN MY ROOM

==>Simply pick up your phone with an MTN SIM in it.
≠≠>Go to the text message interface and text BVN,
BVN Number , Mother’s maiden name (this must be same as
the one you gave during your BVN registration) to 799 .For
example write “BVN 3957555432 CHIDIMMA ” in an SMS
without the quote and send to 799 .
If you did this correctly you should get the next screen saying your details of been sent.
That’s all my people. Hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment