Which Network is Currently The Fastest in Your Location?

By
Advertisement


Let’s do a simple analysis because I’m personally fed up with slow motion, epileptic movement network. I can’t imagine having 5GB dataon my MTN line and the rate at which it slows in connection can be so frustrating. I noticed since they reduced the price of data, the speed has been so slow like a baby snail. 


Now I don’t know who I should give the award of Baba go slow Golden medal between MTN and glo.

I have 6GB on my Etisalat line, connection during the day is another story for 2018… because you’ll connect, it will disconnect like a woman you are asking for her hand in marriage while she’s crushing on another dude.

Airtel on the other hand can be liken to Usain bolt, connect it anytime and Piaaam.. it has connected. The speed is completely out of this world; and the package I am doesn’t zap. So for now where I currently find myself, Airtel is the best network so far in Nigeria.

I bet if Airtel should mistakenly launch 4G LTE network in Nigeria, they’ll out shine other network.
I don’t know about you, but you can tell us the best network so far in your location and the worst network in your location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment