When Will Airtel NG Launch Their Own 4G LTE Network?

By
Advertisement


This is a question I know I can’t get answers to but sooner or later answers will come. I’ve stylishly watched 4G LTE networks come into Nigerian market and in no distant time, 3G will be history just like the way CD player is now history.


MTN, ETISALAT & Glo Network launched their 4G network weeks ago and I can confidently tell you that the 3 networking are hyping when you and I tactically know that 75% of cities in Nigeria are yet to experience 4G network. To them,  it is 4G… but to us, speed is nothing compared to Flash but can be liken to a popular Lagos traffic jam.

As large a Lagos Nigeria is, Etisalat 4G hasn’t covered 80%of Lagos state… so I wonder where Etisalat 4G network is perfectly operating. I know with time, they’ll balance up but we need something to hold on too.

I went to Glo office some couples of days back and to my surprise, babe who attended to me was using MTN 4G to browse… that is to tell you that Glo may be the grandmaster of data, but when it comes to 4G speed, I guess they know where they belong.

I’ve always been a lover of Airtel network because of the cool sensational speed experienced when surfing the net. What some telecom called 4G network is Airtel 3G network. 

Unfortunately, it seems the gods of the network haven't  smile on Airtel NG yet, so they looked abandoned and neglected in a lonely planet. I keep wondering when Airtel NG finally launch their 4G LTE in Nigeria, where will other networks find themselves.

The question is does Airtel even have the plans to launch 4G in Nigeria? If at all they have plans to launch, how soon…? 

By the way, those of you still using Airtel weekend plans, do you noticed you can now automatically carry over unused data?

0 comments:

Post a Comment